PRANIC HEALING is a revolutionary and comprehensive system of natural healing techniques that utilizes “prana” to treat various illnesses. Prana is a Sanskrit word literally meaning “life-force”, the invisible bio-energy or vital energy that keeps the body alive and maintains a state of good health. The Japanese call this subtle energy “Ki”, the Chinese “Chi”, while the Greeks refer to it as “Pneuma”. In Polynesian it is known as “Mana”, and in Hebrew, “Ruach” – meaning “Breath of Life.” As an art and science, PRANIC HEALING was widely practiced in ancient civilizations in China, Egypt and India.
Using a “no-touch” methodology, PRANIC HEALING utilizes prana to initiate specific biochemical changes to accelerate the body’s innate ability to prevent, alleviate, and heal a whole spectrum of physical, emotional, and mental ailments.
Physical touch is not necessary because the practitioner applies PRANIC HEALING on the Energy Body rather than on the physical body.
PRANIC HEALING is currently being taught to doctors, nurses, massage therapists, acupuncturists, chiropractors, shiatsu practitioners, and many others in the healing field. It has allowed them to heal confidently and consistently in the shortest learning time possible. These professionals find PRANIC HEALING sm very effective and easy to apply.
In the palm of your hands are energy centres called chakras. Through a simple exercise, these chakras can be activated. Once activated, these chakras become sensitive to feeling other’s energy. You can scan that energy field to locate blockages and be able to cleanse, energize and revitalize the area with fresh prana.
Just Some of What is Learnt:
- Energetic Anatomy – you will work with each energy centre to accelerate the healing processes of the physical organs they control
- Preventative healing- remove the negative energetic patterns of a disease to prevent it from fully manifesting as a sickness.
- Self PRANIC HEALING – applying techniques to accelerate your own healing
- Step-by-step techniques for ailments related to:
- Respiratory (e.g. asthma)
- Circulatory ( e.g. heart ailments)
- Gastrointestinal (e.g. irritable bowel syndrome)
- Musculoskeletal (e.g. arthritis and back pain)
- Migraine headaches
- Reproductive (e.g. menstrual problems)
- and other common illnesses
- Distant Healing to heal as effectively at a distance as when your subject is present
- and more
Disclaimer: The Pranic Healing® system is not meant to replace orthodox medicine but merely to complement it. Pranic Healing® practitioners DO NOT physically touch the recipient’s body, diagnose diseases, prescribe any drugs/substances or make any health claims or promises.